Some of the Blogs I Author

Below are some of the blogs for which I write.

Internet Marketing Muscle

Hard Gainer's Blog

The Muscle-Build.com Blog

Latest Articles from Muscle-Build.com

Money Hacks

Rants 'n Reviews: Observations from a real conservative OR Rubbing slightly more salt into the wound

The Official Computer Monkeys Blog

Photo-dodo

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

VIP Confessions Report -- Step by Step Traffic Tactics

I just purchased VIP Essentials, written by Chris Rempel, and I have to tell you, this has one of the best (and shortest) guides on building links and generating traffic that I've ever seen. It also includes WordPress and HTML templates he uses to build his product review sites.

Take a look at the info page. You may find it to be intriguing enough to spend $30 on.

Of course, I have yet to try it (I literally just bought it), but I have a lot of faith in Chris' products because the other ones I've bought have over-delivered on their promises.

When I do put this package in place, I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment