Some of the Blogs I Author

Below are some of the blogs for which I write.

Internet Marketing Muscle

Hard Gainer's Blog

The Muscle-Build.com Blog

Latest Articles from Muscle-Build.com

Money Hacks

Rants 'n Reviews: Observations from a real conservative OR Rubbing slightly more salt into the wound

The Official Computer Monkeys Blog

Photo-dodo

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Corportate Performance Management

I just got a new job within the company I work for. I will be managing the performance reporting for a newly-formed group that handles all correspondence with our customers, which includes letters, statements, "plastics" (credit card industry lingo for credit card), and any other form of written communication.

I will be purchasing the book, Corporate Performance Management, with the objective of clarifying, codifying, and building out a performance management reporting structure that is able to grow as the enterprise becomes larger. As we take on more responsibilities, we will need a robust performance management solution. I am the guy tasked with not only setting all this up (i.e., the strategy), but then executing it.

It's a mighty big task with lots of unknowns, and I need all the help I can get. Once I read this book, look for a review of it on this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment